THE VERSATILE AND ECONOMIC SOLUTION FOR HARD-TO-HANDLE LOADS
The Rol-A-Lift is your practical solution for moving bulky, hard-to-handle loads.
From large awkward objects like refrigerator cases and safes to heavy equipment like machines, our Rol-A-Lifts are up to the task. However, don’t be fooled by their ruggedness. Our clients also commonly use them to move fragile and sensitive equipment, such as glass crates, computers, electrical panels, and switchgear.
Our clientele spans the gamut from industrial workers to museum curators. Whatever you need to move safely, there’s a Rol-A-Lift for that.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Heavy-duty construction with weight capacities ranging from 1 ton to 6 tons per pair.
- 7 models to accommodate most load weights and sizes.
- Optional side straps secure loads for stable moving.
- Swivel casters permit easy positioning and movement in any direction.
- Large wheels allow smooth movement over bumps and cracks of factory floors.
- Adjustable forks with mounting pegs allow for positioning of forks to accommodate different width loads.
- Hand-operated hydraulic jack offers easy lifting and controlled lowering of loads